FAQ's About Karmasoft
What is Karmasoft?
Karmasoft is our new web-based studio platform. Our class schedules, students, teachers and store can all be found on the Karmasoft website.
Why should I register on Karmasoft?
Registering on Karmasoft makes it super easy to book yourself into classes and make purchases. Once you’ve signed up, your information is securely maintained and a history of your classes, purchases and pending or suspended plans is always available for you to review.
Do I have to book a class to attend?
Yes. If you don’t pre-book the class, you will have no way to access class.
How far in advance do I need to book a class?
- It’s a good practice to book within 30 minutes of the start of class. That ensures that you’ll receive the email containing the class link when it’s sent @ 15 minutes before class starts.
- If you book after the email has already been sent but before class starts, you can refer back to your booking confirmation email for the class link.
- The closer it gets to class start time, the greater the risk of not getting the information to access class.
- Once class begins, you will not be able to receive the zoom link information.
What happens when I book a class? When you book a class, you’ll see a confirmation on the screen. Additionally, you will receive an email confirmation. Approximately @ 15 minutes BEFORE class starts, you will receive another email that contains the ZOOM class link. Follow the link to connect with Zoom.
When should I expect to get an email? Within a few minutes of booking a class you should receive an email. If you don’t, please check your JUNK folder. If it’s not there, log back into Karmasoft and verify that you completed the booking process.
- You will receive a 2nd email @ 15 minutes before the start of class with the Zoom link to access class. Follow the link, enter the password and you’re all set!
What happens if I don’t get the email?
- Ensure that your email information in Karmasoft is correct.
- Ensure Yes send notification emails is checked on your Karmasoft account.
- If you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes of the start of class, please check your spam and/or junk folders.
- Make sure that you are booked into the correct class by signing back into Karmasoft.
- If you booked after the teacher opened the class but before the start of class, it will take longer for the teacher to get the information to you because it becomes a manual process and not an automated one. You can also refer to your booking confirmation for a link to the class.
- If you booked within a couple minutes of class time, the teacher may not have had time to get the information to you.
- If you are not getting the emails timely, consider using a different email. Update your Karmasoft account with the new email.