FAQ's About Karmasoft
What is Karmasoft?
Karmasoft is our new web-based studio platform. Our class schedules, students, teachers and store can all be found on the Karmasoft website.
Why should I register on Karmasoft?
Registering on Karmasoft makes it super easy to book yourself into classes and make purchases. Once you’ve signed up, your information is securely maintained and a history of your classes, purchases and pending or suspended plans is always available for you to review.
Do I have to book a class to attend?
Yes. If you don’t pre-book the class, you will have no way to access it.
How far in advance do I need to book a class?
- It’s a good practice to book within 30 minutes of the start of class. That ensures that you’ll receive the email containing the link and password when it’s sent 10-15 minutes before class starts.
- If you book after the email has already been sent but before class starts, teachers will do their best to get the link and password to you.
- The closer it gets to class start time, the greater the risk of not getting the information to access class.
- Once class begins, you will not be able to receive the zoom link information.
What happens when I book a class?
When you book a class, you’ll see a confirmation on the screen. Additionally, you will receive an email confirmation. Approximately 10-15 minutes BEFORE class starts, you will receive another email that contains the ZOOM link and password. Follow the link to connect with Zoom and enter the password when prompted.
When should I expect to get an email?
- Within a few minutes of booking a class you should receive an email. If you don’t, please check your JUNK folder. If it’s not there, log back into Karmasoft and verify that you completed the booking process.
- You will receive a 2nd email 10-15 minutes before the start of class with the Zoom link and password to access class. Follow the link, enter the password and you’re all set!
Why do I need a password?
We know this is a new step for many of you but it is additional security that the Karmasoft developers have built in to the software interface. Please check your email 10-15 minutes before class so you aren’t scrambling at the last minute to get logged into Zoom.
What happens if I don’t get the email?
- Ensure that your email information in Karmasoft is correct.
- Ensure Yes send notification emails is checked on your Karmasoft account.
- If you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes of the start of class, please check your spam and/or junk folders.
- Make sure that you are booked into the correct class by signing back into Karmasoft.
- If you booked after the 10-15 minute before class start, it will take longer for the teacher to get the information to you because it becomes a manual process and not an automated one.
- If you booked within a couple minutes of class time, the teacher may not have had time to get the information to you.
- If you are not getting the emails timely, consider using a different email. Update your Karmasoft account with the new email.